A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Callans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Callans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Callans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 43 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Coronary Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Callans graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Callans has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Callans MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David Callans practice?
- Dr. David Callans has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Callans practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.