Dr. David Callans MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

September 17th, 2011
disappointed....
I was very unhappy with Dr. Callen's bedside manner. After waiting a total 0f 10 hours for my father's ablation to be completed, Dr. Callen's not only seemed uncompassionate, but was degrading towards my mother when she simply asked, "what exactly happened during the procedure" with his response of "do you have any idea about ablations." I was humilated for my mom and disappointed from this response. His lack of bedside manner is lacking!!!!

September 8th, 2011
Dr. David Callans is terrific. He is smart and caring--has a great bedside manner. You couldn't do better. One of the best doctors I have ever had.

July 6th, 2011
Great Doc
Can't say enough about Dr. Callans. My local cardiologist was baffled with my results and wanted to fit me with a pacemaker. Saw Dr. Callans and within seconds he told me what my problem was. After a simple procedure I was good to go. 6 years later I am still doing great!

April 1st, 2011
Simply the absolute best.
Never before have I encountered a doctor who cares about his patients more than Dr. Callans. Beyond his expertise and knowledge which I would be classify also as unparalleled over the course of the last 6 years of his care, his bedside manner is exceptional. He takes the time to listen, to clarify, to explain everything in layman's terms, and to follow-up. 4 stars are not enough, he is simply the best.

July 30th, 2010
I dont' think Dr. Callans ever read my medical chart. May be he was having an off day, but he started saying I had a completely different problem that I have had over a number of years. When I corrected him, he acted in a strange manner and seemed to blame me for his mistake.