A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Campa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Campa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campa graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Campa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roland Campa MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Campa practice?
- Dr. David Campa has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Campa practices Internal Medicine near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pacoima, CA.
See Valencia Internists.