A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Campen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Campen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Campen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Campen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Campen MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Campen practice?
- Dr. David Campen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Campen practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Rheumatologists.