A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Campsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Campsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campsey
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Campsey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Campsey graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Campsey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Campsey MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Campsey practice?
- Dr. David Campsey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Campsey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Washington, PA.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.