A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Canes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Canes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Canes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Canes graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Canes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Parkland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Canes MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Canes practice?
- Dr. David Canes has 1 office location.
Dr. David Canes practices Urology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Urologists.