A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Canfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Canfield is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Canfield, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Canfield graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Canfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Canfield MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Canfield practice?
- Dr. David Canfield has 1 office location.
Dr. David Canfield practices Anesthesiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Anesthesiologists.