A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cangcuesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cangcuesta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cangcuesta
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cangcuesta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cangcuesta, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cangcuesta graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cangcuesta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Cangcuesta MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Cangcuesta practice?
- Dr. David Cangcuesta has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cangcuesta practices Otolaryngology near Colonial Heights, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hopewell, VA.
See Colonial Heights Otolaryngologists.