A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cangcuesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cangcuesta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cangcuesta, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cangcuesta graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cangcuesta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Cangcuesta MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Cangcuesta practice?
- Dr. David Cangcuesta has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Cangcuesta practices Otolaryngology near Colonial Heights, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hopewell, VA and Petersburg, VA.
See Colonial Heights Otolaryngologists.