Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
1245 Wilshire Blvd
#703
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(877) 492-4463
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Fantastic doctor  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

Dr. Cannom was recommended to me for a second opinion on a heart issue. I live 240 miles from Dr. Cannom's office. Because of his obvious care for the patient, his professionalism, the professionalism and knowledge his staff has, and the great hospital (Good Samaritan)where a patient will go for a procedure, I have no problem traveling the 240 miles to see Dr. Cannom rather than seeing a Cardiologist in my city.

|  the BEst  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

Dr. Cannom is the best doctor around to dianose a heart problem. My son had his since the 1st grade and we got the runaround until he turned 18. It took only one visit and Dr Cannom knew exactly what it was.Now my son is living a full healthy life because of him.Thank you Dr Cannom He is married and has a 5 year old son and no complaints at all.

|  Overrated and not very good.  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2009

Dr. Cannom was recommended to me by a physician friend of his. He was completely boggled by my arrhythmia issues and was of no help at all. Under his care I suffered for months until I found another EP who helped me feel much better immediately. Additional caveat: Cannom is on the board of some of the pacemaker companies and seems to be more of a businessman than an EP expert.

|  Paul Netland JR.  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2009

He is the best doctor that we found. HE is the only one who did the number of tests to finally give us a diagnosis for my son's heart problem. HE always takes him time with us and explains everything in laymans terms. As far as I am concerned he is the doctor that we will always be grateful to for giving my son back his life.