A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cano
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cano graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Cano MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Cano practice?
- Dr. David Cano has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cano practices Ophthalmology near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Ophthalmologists.