A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Canter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Canter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Canter graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Canter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Canter MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Canter practice?
- Dr. Daniel Canter has 10 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Canter practices Surgery and Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons and Allentown Urologists.