Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Canter
Dr. Daniel Canter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with another office in Elkins Park, PA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and General Surgery. Dr. Canter is affiliated with Ochsner Hospital For Children, Elkins Park Hospital and Albert Einstein Medical Center. Dr. Canter has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Canter has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Daniel Canter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Ian Carmody
New Orleans, LA 0 mi25
Dr. Joshua Goldberg
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi19
Dr. Charles Hill Jr
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi41