A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cantor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cantor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cantor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Cantor MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Cantor practice?
- Dr. David Cantor has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Cantor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Commerce Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.