Dr. David Cantrell MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

December 24th, 2015
Review for Dr. David Cantrell
Dr. Cantrell is a knowledgeable doctor and has a pleasant bedside manner. I suffer from depression and have found that to be beyond his expertise, but he has been extremely helpful and accurate with all my other ailments and diagnoses.

April 23rd, 2013
Office Staff
It is impossible to talk to anyone in this office..You leave a message for them to call you back, and they never return your call...I went by the office early this morning and asked for the doctor to call in a prescription for one that I have to take every day. They never called it in.... What is wrong with these people...They act as if they are imposed on when you go in...

April 4th, 2011
Great Doctor!
I've been seeing Dr. Cantrell for 12 years. He has been very aggressive in diagnosing and treating my high blood pressure, Sleep Apnea, and Type 2 Diabetes. He never seems in a hurry when he is in the exam room. I always have questions written down and I think he appreciates that. He is very knowledgeable on different medications. His staff has been friendly and helpful in the office and on the phone when I call to schedule appointments. Dr. Cantrell is good about making comments on my copy of test results which encourage me to continue making progress.

September 14th, 2010
Dr. Cantrell is fantastic ! I am a very satisfied patient !
I had a knee problem that was very painful and he was fast and efficent in diagnosing my problem. I feel like I have a new knee! He's great! He is also helping me with a thyroid problem and a high cholesterol problem. I sincerely think he cares. He takes the time to explain everything to me and he answers all my questions.