A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cantu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cantu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cantu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantu graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cantu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Hill County Memorial Hosp
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alberto Cantu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Cantu practice?
- Dr. David Cantu has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cantu practices Family Medicine near Fredericksburg, TX.
See Fredericksburg Primary Care Doctors.