Dr. David Capaccio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Capaccio?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Capaccio?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2017

brilliant, amazing bedside manner!

made me feel comfortable instantly and diagnosed my problem quickly. highly recommend

August 25th, 2015

I thought Dr.s were supposed to practice ethics.

He remembered me from Dr.s gossip nearly 12 yrs. before, looked at my arms, and said "what a piece of work"! I would NEVER refer him to anyone!

November 25th, 2011

Alittle too much in reference to his knowledge of stat's. Like it depressed me that I would live to 78 when my parents are now 87 and 88. Also I will never get rid of my cane when this is my goal when going to P. T.He was the first Dr. in years not to rush me.

August 4th, 2011

Though I will say he is good at what he does, If you are over weight he will blame everything on it. I had some issues going on and nothing related to weight and it was blamed on weight. Also, if your going to dislike heavy people, maybe you should have "open" networking places so your "heavier" patients dont become FEARFUL of going to the doctor. PS.. Not all heavy people overeat/eat nothing but crap.

April 18th, 2011

Would highly recommend

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Capaccio since he first came to Tucson. He has been great at diagnosing and treating illnesses that we have both had. We both feel that Dr. Capaccio is sincerely interested in helping us get better. We both highly recommend Dr. Capaccio.

March 24th, 2011

Dr. Capaccio is a very kind and resourceful doctor. He treats me with respect and takes the time to make sure I understand what is happening. I highly recommend him.

April 15th, 2010

Rating Of Dr. Capaccio

I've been a patient of Dr. Capaccio since he began his practice in Tucson. I've been very satisfied with the level of care I've received from him. In addition, he is easy to communicate with, in that he's an attentive listener, and he always takes the time to explain things related to medical conditions and medications. I highly recommend him.

March 24th, 2010

Great Doctor!

Dr.Capaccio is a wonderful doctor. He is very good at diagnosing. I would highly recommend him.

February 23rd, 2010

Dr. Capaccio has been extremely accurate in diagnosing some serious medical problems that I have had.

February 17th, 2010

Dr. Capaccio is a wonderful doctor that always makes time for me when I need urgent appointments. He is thorough in his testing and is prompt with responses to lab work and x-rays etc. I highly recommend him and his practice to others!

October 6th, 2009

Dr. Capaccio has changed so much since closing his private practice and joining Northwest Allied Physicians. He doesn't seem very interested in his patients any more, and seems to be in a big hurry to get them in and out the door. He all but told me recently that he didn't want to talk about a problem I was trying to address with him. Lately I feel like he is just tolerating me and is already concentrating on his next patient. No one ever called me to tell me the results from some lab work he wanted me to get, and I had to call his office three times to get an answer. There is no question as to his knowledge, skill, and ability to quickly diagnose a problem, but in the last 6 months his treatment of patients has changed dramatically.

March 7th, 2009

He's a legend in his own mind