Failed operation show details Failed operation
by tcp on Aug 24th, 2015

Nice guy personally, but terrible experience. Didn't discuss full options for procedure and simply decided what to do during operation. Woke up in recovery room and he was nowhere to be seen and no one knew what had happened so I was given a can vs. crutches even though knee wasn't supposed to be weight bearing for six weeks. Operation failed and left knee worse than before surgery.

Calvical Surgery show details Calvical Surgery
by Annalisa Nieves on Feb 9th, 2013

When I went to see Capiola, it was after a serious taxi accedent. My clavical was broken. The top of my torso where the calvical area was unsymetrical. I looked like the Hunchback of Norterdame but in the front. When seeing Capiola he did my surgery and finally the top of my torso was normal. So Capiola :)

DR. CAPIOLA IS AN AMAZING SURGEON!!! show details DR. CAPIOLA IS AN AMAZING SURGEON!!!
May 23rd, 2012

Yesterday was my very first time ever having surgery. I had Arthroscopic surgery done on my left knee. Dr. Capiola is by far an OUTSTANDING surgeon. Dr. Capiola and his staff took such good care of me and was so compassionate which put me at ease in the O.R. and reassured me I will be fine! Indeed I was! I would absolutely recommend anyone to Dr. Capiola! Dr. Capiola is A-1 Top Notch and is a true blessing!!! God bless you Dr. Capiola!!!! Lisa V.

Spectacular show details Spectacular
Apr 12th, 2012

I thought he was the best and just so I could make sure that not just anyone could right a shining review about a doctor without putting any personal information on this website, I wrote this completely fabricated review.

Jun 27th, 2011

Excellent surgeon. Extremely diligent, conscientious, went out of his way to care for me. I will definitely refer friends and family!

Best Surgeon show details Best Surgeon
by Tony on Oct 21st, 2009

As the other have stated Dr. Capiola is the best.He has left Brooklyn and will be missed.Where ever he goes the ones who need him are very lucky. He is the BEST.

by Frederick Cinao on Sep 15th, 2009

Because an injury to the tendon in my left foot was untreated and misdiagnosed as a flat foot by two so-called medical experts, the meniscus in my right knee began to tear. I quickly lost faith in doctors until I was treated by Dr. Capiola.

by RICHIE MAZZONI on Sep 3rd, 2009

I HAD SEVERE PAIN IN MY RIGHT KNEE, MY REGULAR KNEE DR. IS HARD TO SEE SO I LOOKED ON THE INTERNET AND FOUND DR CAPIOLA. HE TOOK GREAT CONCERN ABOUT MY PAINED KNEE AND AFTER AN MRI I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A TORN MINEISKIS. I HAD THIS OPERATION TWICE BEFORE ON MY LEFT KNEE AND WAS IN SERVERE PAIN AFTER THE OPERATION, BUT THIS TIME WITH DR CAPIOLA AS THE SURGEON MY RIGHT WAS PAIN FREE IMMEDIATLY AFTER THE OPERATION AND MY KNEE HAS BEEN PERFECT EVER SINCE. IN MY OPINION HE IS THE BEST ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON I EVER DELT WITH

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by E. Martin on Mar 21st, 2009

Dr. Capiola is highly dedicated to the needs and care of his patients. He possesses the rare quality of genuine care while sharing his knowledge of medical science. He is an exceptional doctor.

by Lucy Maggi on Feb 6th, 2009

Dr Capiola is a gentle, caring and fine surgeon. He listens, clearly explains, takes considerable time with you. He has a great bedside manner. He is responsive and genuinely cares for his patients. He is one of the best!

Gentle show details Gentle
by Liz D'Urso on Oct 9th, 2008

Dr. Capiola has a way to put the patient at ease with his gentle manner. He is thorough with his examines and takes the time to listen to the patients concerns. Very good experience.

Great Professional show details Great Professional
by Natalia on Jun 11th, 2008

Dr. Capiola has qualities that are rare in doctors these days. Besides being great at what he does, he is compassionate and caring.