Dr. David Caplin MD Patient Reviews

January 15th, 2016
Best doctor Highly recommended
Dr. Caplin is the only plastic surgeon I would ever go to again! He is extremely talented and knowlegable. His staff was excellent too! I had to have 30 year old breast implants removed and replaced, and they look even better than when I had them done at 18 (that doctor since retired). I do not recommend doctors lightly so that is how comfortable I am with him.

December 21st, 2015
Breast Reconstruction
Dr. Caplin was a Godsend for me! After genetic testing revealed I was BRCA 1 positive, I chose to undergo a prophylactic bilateral masectomy. Though the decision to take preventative action was not difficult for me considering my family history, it may be for some. I knew I would need a gifted plasti surgeon to do my reconstruction. God answered my prayers by leading me directly to Dr. Caplin at Parkcrest. I have been extremely pleased with how he has taken such good care of me all through the process. He is compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, and skilled! Dr. Caplin was never too busy to answer questions, and I love how he displayed confidence in his work. I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Caplin is a doctor whom you can trust to do his best for you. I highly recommend him.

October 10th, 2015
Wonderful, caring physician
Dr. Caplin is wonderful. He helped with the removal of scar tissue from a previous surgery. I trust him 100%.

March 15th, 2012
Dr. Caplin is a very knowledgeable and excellent doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients. All doctors should have his skills and ethics, but sadly it's difficult to find a doctor like him anymore.