Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Best doctor Highly recommended show details Best doctor Highly recommended
by Karen S on Jan 15th, 2016

Dr. Caplin is the only plastic surgeon I would ever go to again! He is extremely talented and knowlegable. His staff was excellent too! I had to have 30 year old breast implants removed and replaced, and they look even better than when I had them done at 18 (that doctor since retired). I do not recommend doctors lightly so that is how comfortable I am with him.

Breast Reconstruction show details Breast Reconstruction
by Monica on Dec 21st, 2015

Dr. Caplin was a Godsend for me! After genetic testing revealed I was BRCA 1 positive, I chose to undergo a prophylactic bilateral masectomy. Though the decision to take preventative action was not difficult for me considering my family history, it may be for some. I knew I would need a gifted plasti surgeon to do my reconstruction. God answered my prayers by leading me directly to Dr. Caplin at Parkcrest. I have been extremely pleased with how he has taken such good care of me all through the process. He is compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, and skilled! Dr. Caplin was never too busy to answer questions, and I love how he displayed confidence in his work. I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Caplin is a doctor whom you can trust to do his best for you. I highly recommend him.

Wonderful, caring physician show details Wonderful, caring physician
by Former patient on Oct 10th, 2015

Dr. Caplin is wonderful. He helped with the removal of scar tissue from a previous surgery. I trust him 100%.

Mar 15th, 2012

Dr. Caplin is a very knowledgeable and excellent doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients. All doctors should have his skills and ethics, but sadly it's difficult to find a doctor like him anymore.