Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Capuzzi Jr
Dr. David Capuzzi Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Capuzzi is affiliated with Main Line Hospital Paoli, Riddle Memorial Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Capuzzi Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Capuzzi Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Philip Nimoityn
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi41
Dr. Massimo Cristofanilli
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.06 mi27
Dr. Bradley Fenton
Philadelphia, PA 0.06 mi40