A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Capuzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Capuzzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Capuzzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Capuzzi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Capuzzi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Capuzzi MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Capuzzi practice?
- Dr. David Capuzzi has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Capuzzi practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.