Learn more about Dr. David Caraway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Caraway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caraway
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Caraway Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Caraway, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Caraway graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Caraway has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Caraway MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Caraway practice?
- Dr. David Caraway has 1 office location.
Dr. David Caraway practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Anesthesiologists.