A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Caraway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Caraway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Caraway, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Caraway graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Caraway has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Caraway MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Caraway practice?
- Dr. David Caraway has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Caraway practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Hurricane, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, WV and Clarksburg, WV.
See Hurricane Anesthesiologists.