A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carlson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Carlson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Carlson MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David E. Carlson practice?
- Dr. David Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Carlson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Cardiologists.