A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carlton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carlton, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlton graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Floyd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Carlton MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Carlton practice?
- Dr. David Carlton has 16 office locations.
Dr. David Carlton practices Allergy & Immunology near Rome, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Rome Allergists.