A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carmack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carmack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carmack
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carmack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carmack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmack graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Carmack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital, Cumberland, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carmack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Carmack practice?
- Dr. David Carmack has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Carmack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME.
See Lutherville Timonium Surgeons.