A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carmack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carmack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carmack
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carmack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carmack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmack graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Carmack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital, Cumberland, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carmack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Carmack practice?
- Dr. David Carmack has 1 office location.
Dr. David Carmack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Surgeons.