A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carner graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Carner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters Medical Center-Brookhaven
- Kings Daughters Hospital, Brookhaven, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Vance Carner MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David V. Carner practice?
- Dr. David Carner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Carner practices Surgery near Brookhaven, MS.
See Brookhaven Surgeons.