A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carner graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Carner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters Medical Center-Brookhaven
- Kings Daughters Hospital, Brookhaven, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Vance Carner MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David V. Carner practice?
- Dr. David Carner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Carner practices Surgery near Brookhaven, MS.
See Brookhaven Surgeons.