A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carpentieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpentieri
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Carpentieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carpentieri, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis
- Rare Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpentieri graduated from Faculdade De Ciencias Medicas Da Santa Casa De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Carpentieri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Carpentieri MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Carpentieri practice?
- Dr. David Carpentieri has 1 office location.
Dr. David Carpentieri practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pathologists.