A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carr, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital, Winston Salem, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Carr FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Carr practice?
- Dr. David Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. David Carr practices Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.