A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carr, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital, Winston Salem, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Carr FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Carr practice?
- Dr. David Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. David Carr practices Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.