A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carr, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital, Winston Salem, Nc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Carr practice?
Dr. David Carr practices Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.