A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carter, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Carter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Carter MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Carter practice?
- Dr. David Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Carter practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons.