A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carter, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Carter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Carter MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Carter practice?
- Dr. David Carter has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Carter practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX and Euless, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons.