A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Casey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Casey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Montgomery
- First Health Moore Rgnl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Casey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Casey practice?
- Dr. David Casey has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Casey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pinehurst, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockingham, NC and Troy, NC.
See Pinehurst Surgeons.