A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Casey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Casey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Casey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Montgomery
- First Health Moore Rgnl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Casey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Casey practice?
- Dr. David Casey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Casey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pinehurst, NC.
See Pinehurst Surgeons.