Dr. David Casey MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery Pinehurst, NC

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017
Dr. Casey is an awesome professional
Dr. Casey has a great attitude and is always willing to listen to you, he spends plenty of time with his patients and explains his answers to your questions in layman terms you can understand. His friendly personality and professionalism makes him the easy choice.

March 31st, 2017
Great experience.
Dr Casey performed total hip replacement surgery mid-February. I had been trying to schedule in the Wilmington, NC area but with delays getting an initial appointment and more delays scheduling for surgery that were frustrating. Dr. Casey's was highly recommended by my cousin. Dr. Casey and his staff made the process so simple. His staff scheduled all pre-op appointments after my meeting the doctor and I had surgery 3 weeks later. I can only say I thank you to Dr Casey and his staff.

January 26th, 2017
A very qualified surgeon and a compassionate doctor.

October 25th, 2016
Wonderful!
I saw Dr. Casey a couple of years ago. I have now referred my husband to see him because of his knee problem. I also had a knee problem and he gave me several options for treatment from the simplest to surgery. I was happy with his suggestions and I know my husband will be too.

July 2nd, 2015
This is the nicest most knowledgeable doc that I have ever had the privilege to know.

April 27th, 2015
Astonished at good reviews, horrible experience with Dr Casey. Very arrogant and didn't care

April 14th, 2015
dr. Casey is absolutely incredible. You feel like you are his only patient. He explains everything thoroughly. He is kind and considerate of your feelings. He is never in a hurry so for that reason I never mind waiting on him knowing he is giving another person his full attention. He has told me I need two complete knee replacements. I'm scared and I dread it, but I trust him completely. Will report again after surgery.

March 23rd, 2015
Awesome
Even though, I waited in the waiting room each visit to see Dr. Casey, I did not mind. He made up for it by spending time with me. I knew everything that was going on with me. I always felt better after seeing him. I wished he was my family doctor.

March 21st, 2015
Dr. Casey is such a people person who is genuine, cares for his patients, and makes you feel he has all day to talk to you and address your concerns. Dr. Casey performed a hip replacement on me. He is such a professional and provided me excellent care, both prior, during, and after surgery. I would and DO recommend him is friends and acquaintances.

October 29th, 2012
no new knee
had been told by other doctors I needed a new knee, Dr Casey did not agree and one year later I am playing tennis and my knee is just fine, physical therapy and cordisone injections was what he prescribed. How many surgeons would do that?

February 9th, 2011
Excellent Dr.
My first visit with Dr. Casey. Extremely impressed. Very professional! Not at all eager to jump in and do the surgery I am needing. He is leaving that up to me. Trying to keep me comfortable for now until I make up my mind. He was extremely informable about what I need to expect in the future. I feel very confident that I have made the right decision in choosing this man. He came highly recommended to me from another physician that I respect highly. Looking forward to great results when I do make up my mind, I feel I am in the right hands. Would recommend this doctor so far.

December 9th, 2010
excellent doctor
4 other surgeons wanted to take off my leg, but Dr. Casey saved it. He told me it would take a long time, but it would save me my leg.He explained everything to me and it worked well. He is great.