A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cashen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cashen, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cashen
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Cashen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cashen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cashen graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cashen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David V Cashen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David V. Cashen practice?
- Dr. David Cashen has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Cashen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL.
See Bradenton Orthopedic Surgeons.