Dr. David Cashen MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017
Excellent Physician, educational, ;listens & responds to pt. needs. Makes you feel as though you are the only pt. in the practice. Organized with attention to details. Warm & friendly. with an excellent staff.

September 19th, 2016
Dr. Cashen is a very sensitive, caring physician. He is honest and was quick to respond to issues I had following a hip replacement. Though he originally diagnosed me incorrectly it was he who had me see a neurologist in their group who was able to give me an accurate diagnosis. I still was confident enough in Dr. Cashen's credentials to have him perform my surgery and I'm glad I did. He did an excellent job!

April 22nd, 2016
Dr Cashian is the best! I could hardly walk and had to use a cane before knee replacements. I now walk without a cane . Yeah!!!!!

September 28th, 2015
Preop ,Dr was attentive and did a decent job of explaining the procedure. Seemed to not listen 100% as he asked some questions thatI had just told him the answer. My procedure and recovery were fine. I am 8 months postop and have totally rrecoveredand have aabsolutely no complaints. Upon return to the office for postoperative exam, I saw the PA and he was fine too.

June 21st, 2013
dr david cashen
great experience , very through, very good results

May 8th, 2012
I would recommend him -
Went to see Dr. Cashen for the first time. He took some xrays and looked over my medical records that I broght with. Talked a bit and he made a diagonios right there. He did not at all try to make me go through a un needed MRI or direct me elsewhere for back pain that is apparant from me favoring my right leg. He said they could give me pain managment for my back as well as take care of my hip, which calls for surgery :( Not happy about that, but it's clear as day on the x-ray.

January 12th, 2012
Attentive
Dr. Cashen very quickly diagnosed the source of my knee pain and I am running again! I like that he didn't rush me into surgery, but instead tried to solve the problem in other ways before operating. He is a smart and caring doctor who is also very well trained (Harvard!)

August 11th, 2011
Dr. Cashen was a true blessing for me. After two unsuccessful hip surgeries, he was able to diagnose the problem and find a way to help me. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He takes care of his patients and doesn't shuffle them off to assistants, never to be seen again. I cannot thank him enough for all he has done and give him the highest marks available.

June 8th, 2011
The Best
Dr. Cashen is everything a Doctor should be, caring, bright and a wonderful listener. I'd strongly recommend him and his staff.

March 3rd, 2017