A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Castillejos-Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Castillejos-Rios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillejos-Rios graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Castillejos-Rios has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Castillejos-Rios MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Castillejos-Rios practice?
- Dr. David Castillejos-Rios has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Castillejos-Rios practices Ophthalmology near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Ophthalmologists.