Dr. David Catalane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Catalane?

May 19th, 2016

He's a doctor's doctor. Dr. Catalane is the surgeon of choice for people who are "in the know" about Pittsburgh area physician's knowledge, skill, and acumen. He took great care of me and saved my life while other very knowledgeable physicians were standing idly by.

August 28th, 2013

Blessed

I was blessed Dr. Catalane was on call the night I had my surgery. I was on my third day in great pain at St. Clair. They knew there was blockage but couldn't find where. Dr. Catalane told me that night, "I can't go home tonight with you in this much pain." He had me in surgery within the hour. He literally was a life saver. He explained everything to me before and after the surgery. I wish I could do something for him as great as what he did for me.

September 27th, 2012

would recommend this dr.

August 14th, 2012

Appendectomy

I was visiting Pittsburgh for work, and had to go to the E.R because of my appendix. I was in a lot of pain and very nervous about my first surgery ever. Dr.Catalane was very comforting and was very informative about the procedure. By the time they put me under, I was no longer nervous and just looking forward to not being in pain anymore. The incision has healed up very quickly and I will have a very very light scare on my abdomen. I should be able to start small amounts of gentle exercise next week. Great surgeon in my opinion.

April 26th, 2012

I feel great

ended up in emergency room. fortunately Dr. Catalane was on call..appendicitis..feeling great and back to work in no time. his staff are super

January 27th, 2012

I had a good experience with my health care great results. Thank you

July 30th, 2011

great patient care.

i recently had surgery which went very smoothly. I knew exactly what was happening and when. the office did not overwhelm me and my husband with information. the postoperative period was uneventful. I would and will highly recommend him to my family and friends. a diamond in the rough!! especially in these days.

June 18th, 2011

its me again!!

Dr Catalane is a miracle worker. I had a colostomy and a hernia and other issues. He reversed my colostomy, repaired my hernia put a device in to prevent me from having a blood clot. I feel great and so relieved that I found some one so talented. i vote him best doctor in pittsburgh. i am from ny and you know how inpatient us new yorkers are

March 6th, 2011

varicose veins

He did a great job on my legs which had bulging ugly...vaircose veins. very professional and helpful. My legs look great!He also did some spider vein injections. I am ready for spring and summer!!

January 30th, 2011

preoperative visit

I went to Dr. Catalane recently after going to several other specialists. He was able to coordinate my care with the other specialists. I had surgery in a timely fashion. followed up and now am back to work. I had an excellent experience and would recommend his office and kind staff to anyone. In face my best friend has an appointment with him next week. I feel so much better now and am able to get on with my life and be productive. If I need surgery again he is the guy.

January 30th, 2011

the best surgeon in pittsburgh, ask any nurse who works in an operating room.

Dr Catalane saved my fathers life . He is a decision maker. He has gods Hands. He is a busy surgeon. Everyone wants to be his patient. We are lucky to have him . He is an ethical gifted physician. His staff is amazing. It is unfortunate that some people choose to recklessly post untruth as if in a teenage chat room.

January 3rd, 2011

Do not go to him!

Watch out for Dr. Catalane's practice! He had done a simple procedure on me and left as soon as he was done. A surgeon should meet with his or her patient after a procedure. Also I did not get any post procedure instructions from him or his staff.He told my ...... that he wanted to see me a week after a procedure and it turned out he couldn't/wouldn't. So far he has cancelled 2 follow up appointments that I had with him. It has been almost two weeks since I had my procedure and I have little idea how my stitch line is faring. Also it wasn't until 12 days after my procedure that I was finally able to ask someone from his "practice" some questions about post operative care of the wound as well as some concerns that I had.Anytime I called I was told someone would call me back and it only happened once and I wasn't pestering them unnecessarily.I am not questioning his abilities as a surgeon per se or his medical knowledge. I am dissappointed in the lack of organization of his practice and the lack of communication and concern that I had seen from them.