Dr. David Cave Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Cave?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2011

Worst Visit Ever

I just had the worst visit ever with this physician and his new resident physician. They made me wait over 1 hour in waiting room, didn't listen to me once I was in the exam room, kept being interrupted by their pagers, and dismissed my problems after essentially calling me a liar. I was so upset when I left. I would NEVER refer anyone to this practice. And I will never return. I am alerting my referring physician to the inadequacy of the care I received.

August 15th, 2009

Dr Cave is Excellent~

My first visit with Dr David Cave was in 1981 when he started at BUMC and I have been following him ever since. He is personable, talks in layman's terms, answers all calls, staff is excellent. I have Crohn's Disease with colon activity as well. I have had 3 surgeries. He is excellent and I highly recommend him.

June 30th, 2009

A Doctor That Cares

After seeing over 12 doctors in 10 years and many more in the emergency rooms, several tests, some invasive, some risky, many medications, lots of pain, loss of weight, the list is so long, this doctor was able to diagnoise me and give me the proper medication on the first visit. It has been almost 3 months now and I have not needed to see another doctor and have not been in the emergency room 1 time, which is a new record for me. He is very pleasant, professional, a good listener, explains things easily. I was ready for my appointment and gave him several of my records before my visit for him to review. Dr. Cave, thank you very much for making me feel much better.

August 11th, 2016