A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Celko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Celko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Celko
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Celko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Celko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Celko graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Celko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Albert Celko MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Celko practice?
- Dr. David Celko has 13 office locations.
Dr. David Celko practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Washington, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.