A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Celko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Celko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Celko
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Celko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Celko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Celko graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Celko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Albert Celko MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Celko practice?
- Dr. David Celko has 1 office location.
Dr. David Celko practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.