Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Chaffin
Dr. David Chaffin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Chaffin is affiliated with Cabell Huntington Hospital, Thomas Memorial Hospital and Charleston Area Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Chaffin has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. David Chaffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.
Dr. Gary Gilbert Sr
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Huntington, WV 0 mi50
Dr. Nitisha Mulpuri
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Huntington, WV 0 mi
Dr. Shailini Singh
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Huntington, WV 0 mi44