Dr. David Chaffin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Chaffin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 3rd, 2017

love this dr

he is just good at what he does. he explains everything very well, I acutally have an apt with him today to get my next US.

October 13th, 2014

He took very good care of me during my pregnancy in 2006. I wish he was still at thomas.

September 3rd, 2013

Positive experience

I feel Blessed to have him on my side. I was 39, a first time mom and he saw me every 2 weeks, ultrasound every 2 weeks because of my age & history. He took precautions necessary for me to have a healthy delivery. I developed PUPPS & had a scheduled us but no dr. Apt that day. He saw me & gave me prescriptions for relief. Thanks to him, I had a very pleasant pregnancy. I couldn't have asked for any better. I am a proud mom of a healthy 4 year old and I am "thankful" for him & his knowledge & expertise.

December 1st, 2010

never see dr

only ever saw this man's staff. he was never in office but was always told they would call him, go over the results and call me back at a later time with results. so sad i am used to at least spending a minute or two with the dr before he rushed off

November 23rd, 2010

I now know that at 20wks or even sooner a mother in labor can recieve Terbutaline. I was told the procardia, lovanox, and endomethicin was all that I could recieve at 22wks. While most hospitals don't administer the drug- they will follow the orders of the primary doctor. I lost my triplets at 22wks. I moved to Saint Louis and have a wonderful OB who proformed a cerclage (something Dr. Chaffin said wasn't needed)gives me 20wks worth of progesterone injections starting at 16wks (something Dr. Chaffin said wouldn't work), and terbutaline to take as needed at 20wks. I have completely avoided bedrest now in my 3rd pregnancy as well as have a healthy 16month old- no thanks to Dr. Chaffin. I am sure if I had sought a second opinion I would have made it further than 22wks in that pregnancy.

September 23rd, 2010

Wrong.

Wrong diagnosis for my unborn child. Incorrect reports sent to my doctor. My baby died because of this mans poor decisions which proved to be incorrect. Refuses me my medical records which proves that he was negligent.

August 11th, 2017