A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chalker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chalker is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Chalker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Memorial Hospital York
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chalker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Chalker practice?
Dr. David Chalker practices Family Medicine near Shrewsbury, PA.
See Shrewsbury Family Physicians.