A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chamberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chamberlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chamberlin, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlin graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamberlin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Chamberlin MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Chamberlin practice?
- Dr. David Chamberlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Chamberlin practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Butte, MT and Irvine, CA.
See Orange Urologists and Orange Pediatric Specialists.