A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chambers
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chambers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chambers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chambers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Chambers MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Chambers practice?
- Dr. David Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chambers practices Otolaryngology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Otolaryngologists.