A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chambers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chambers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chambers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Warner Chambers MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Chambers practice?
- Dr. David Chambers has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Chambers practices Otolaryngology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Otolaryngologists.