A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chambers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chambers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chambers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chambers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Chambers practice?
Dr. David Chambers practices Otolaryngology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Otolaryngologists.