A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Manfook Chan MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Chan practice?
- Dr. David Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Chan practices Medical Oncology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Oncologists.