A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Manfook Chan MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Chan practice?
- Dr. David Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chan practices Medical Oncology near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Oncologists.