A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Chan practice?
Dr. David Chan practices Medical Oncology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Oncologists.