A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chandran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandran
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandran graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chandran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gudipati Chandran MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David G. Chandran practice?
- Dr. David Chandran has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Chandran practices Psychiatry near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD and Towson, MD.
See Ellicott City Psychiatrists.