A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clifford Chang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chang practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians, Houston Geriatric Doctors, and Houston Hospice & Palliative Specialists.