A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chang, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Z Chang MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Z. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chang practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Fontana Radiologists.