A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chang, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Z Chang MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Z. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chang practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Fontana Radiologists.