A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Chang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Chang MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Chang practices Plastic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.