Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Chansolme
Dr. David Chansolme, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chansolme is affiliated with INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center (Oklahoma City), Integris Bass Baptist Health Center and Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital. Dr. Chansolme has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Chansolme has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Chansolme is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Muhammad Yasin
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi46
Dr. Johnny Mcminn
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi20
Dr. Fazal Ali
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi14