Dr. David Chansolme MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 22nd, 2014
10 year patient
I have been a patient with Dr Chansolme for 10 years starting this next dec/jan. He has been very helpful and compassionate towards me and helped me navigate through the madness of this disease that i have. We have been very successful thus far. When i have had other issues arise, he was quick to refer me to other physicians who were also very helpful. I find the staff to be friendly and sincere, the wait time isnt great but i have yet to visit a Dr. in my entire life who was on time for my appt. I would recommend Dr. Chansolme and wish every the best with their treatment.

January 31st, 2013
Dr. Chamsolme was wonderful. I was sent for a second opinion for a diagnosis. He took the time to educate me on that disease as well as educate me on other possibilities. He was very passionate about helping me find answers and during my visit made calls to other specialists for their input. Very friendly and respectful. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

July 23rd, 2012
Detached and Arrogant
After twelve years of fighting AIDS and multiple infections, I've come to know quite a bit about my own health and treatment plans. However, I NEED a doctor to help me traverse this maze. Dr. Chansolme is NOT that kind of doctor. He is condescending, arrogant, dismissive and never followed up on any visit. He (and his staff)never even remembered who I was upon each appt (with AIDS we see doctors every two months on avg plus more as necessary). WHen the appt time alloted is over, he will walk away and not speak to you even if standing right next to you at the nurses "payment" station. I've seen him do this to multiple people!not just me. It was a horrible year & 1/2 with him as my doctor, but was sorta stuck as OKCity is bereft of good HIV/AIDS physicians.

October 24th, 2011
Long Wait Time
The wait time once you are in a room to see Dr. Chansolome is averaging 1 to 1/2 hours.

July 2nd, 2011
The person above must have seen a different doctor!
Dr Chansolme is arrogant condescending, and very rude, he has no bedside manner and is only counting you as a number not a patient. Find another doctor RUN TO ANOTHER DOCTOR. I waited to see him for almost three hours and then got less than two minutes. His office staff is just as rude and rushed, his is over booked and you won't get what you need. His instructions are very vague, he tells you one thing and does another, in my upbringing that is called two faced. He gave me four different antibiotics all the time knowing they were in a class of drugs that I was allergic to. Don't go, I am crossing the border to get treatment. I was doing better before I saw him. But he is however the only Doc at SW that they can refer to. Go Figure.

April 28th, 2011
After seeing 2 other ID doctors I decided to go with Dr. Chansolme. He has an excellent bed side manner and is very caring and professional. His staff is great too. I would highly recommend him.