A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Charchian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Charchian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charchian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Charchian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Charchian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Charchian practice?
Dr. David Charchian practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale General Practitioners.