A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Charchian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Charchian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charchian
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Charchian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charchian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Charchian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mihran Charchian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David M. Charchian practice?
- Dr. David Charchian has 1 office location.
Dr. David Charchian practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.