A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Charchian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Charchian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charchian
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charchian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charchian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Charchian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mihran Charchian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David M. Charchian practice?
- Dr. David Charchian has 1 office location.
Dr. David Charchian practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.