A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Charlesworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Charlesworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Charlesworth, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlesworth graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Charlesworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Elliot Hosp, Manchester, Nh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Charlesworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans