A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Charlesworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Charlesworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charlesworth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charlesworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Charlesworth, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlesworth graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Charlesworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Elliot Hosp, Manchester, Nh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Charlesworth MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Charlesworth practice?
- Dr. David Charlesworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Charlesworth practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.