A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Charlesworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Charlesworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charlesworth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charlesworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Charlesworth, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlesworth graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Charlesworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Elliot Hosp, Manchester, Nh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Charlesworth MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Charlesworth practice?
- Dr. David Charlesworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Charlesworth practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.