Dr. David Charnock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Charnock?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. David Charnock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2015

My 8 year old daughter was referred to Dr. Charnock by her pediatrician for her chronic strep throat. It was discovered that she was a carrier of strep. Dr. Charnock was very thorough in his exam and testing, as well as explanation of options. He made my daughter, who was quite nervous, feel at ease with his calm nature and explained it in a way that she could also understand. He even recommended a referral to a pediatric infectious disease specialist to further answer any questions my husband and I might have. At the appointment, we never felt rushed, and actually felt like we were his only appointment that day. We appreciate the time that he spent with us and would highly recommend Dr. Charnock to our family and friends. He was extremely competent, professional and had great bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Charnock to anyone needing to see an ear, nose, throat specialist.

March 27th, 2015

Outstanding Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Charnock's for many years for issues with my allergies, sinus, vocal cords, etc. He has always provided me with excellent care. He even perfomed surgery on me to fix a deviated septum and address sinus issues. It went flawlessly and after that I stopped having recurrent sinus infections and was able to reduce my asthma medications. Dr. Charnock's diagnosis skills and his treatments have greatly benefited my overall health.

June 10th, 2013

This great doctor saved me an operation on my throat

I had a growth on my vocal cord and was told to have surgery by another doctor. I saw Doctor Charnock and he told me that he could get it to resolve without surgery. He had me do some voice therapy and saved me from having unnecessary surgery! David Charnock MD is a great doctor. Get efficient office too. I was very impressed and I am grateful for avoiding surgery. BTW he works at a great community hospital too, the Rutland Regional Medical Center.

March 20th, 2012

Awful Doctor...avoid!

This is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. He is unprofessional and unqualified; he misdiagnosed me, and I had to see another ENT 40 miles away who accurately diagnosed my problem. He also wanted to perform an audiology test, which I declined...the next ENT I saw told me there was absolutely no reason to have an audiology exam except to spend money.

December 12th, 2011

Mediocre Dr.; unprofessional office staff.

I saw Dr. Charnock a couple years ago for a minor issue, and somehow he let me get talked into having a brain MRI and a full audiology workup...my primary care physician felt this was all unnecessary, but I had the tests done anyway...of course they were all negative. Against my advice, three weeks ago my wife went to see Dr. Charnock for an ear infection; but the office staff insisted she have a full audiology workup before she could see the Dr. The medication he prescribed didn't work, so my wife went back a second time, and he prescribed a different medication...which didn't work. She then made an appointment with another ENT Dr. with better credentials and reviews, and Dr. Charnock's office wants $15 to fax her records to the new Dr. Someone needs to investigate this practice...they do a great deal to generate income, but very little to heal patients.

September 26th, 2011

dr. charnock is professional, friendly, and accurate

i like dr. charnock's professionalism, his way of explaining things to you and i especially like not having to wait long to get an appointment. Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

July 7th, 2017