A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chatfield, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatfield graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Chatfield has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Chatfield DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Chatfield practice?
- Dr. David Chatfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Chatfield practices Internal Medicine near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL.
See Lake Mary Internists.